Wentzel Consulting: Who is Dieter Wentzel BA, CPHR, CCP, GRP, MBA (Expected 2018), CMC (Expected 2018)
The standard use of the 'About' page is to introduce myself, so here you can read about who I am.
You can contact me using the links at the bottom of this page or use the 'Contact Page'.
I am a father of twins, raw food enthusiast, vegan, and environmentalist, with a bit of marathon running, Human Resources business professional, and compensation analyst.
And what do all those letters mean?
MBA with CMC (Expected in 2018) ~ I am working on a Masters in Business Administration (MBA), with a specialization in Consulting. This includes working towards a Certification in Management Consulting (CMC). This is my current challenge and I look forward using these skills in the work place.
BA ~ I completed a Bachelor of Arts (Maj. Psychology) and used this education while I worked in the hospital setting for 4 years.
CPHR ~ I earned my designation with the Human Resources Institute of Alberta (HRIA), the Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
CCP, GRP ~ I added specialty training by completing the CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) and GRP (Global Remuneration Professional) designations with the World at Work.
Toastmasters is another pursuit of mine, and I am working on my DTM designation (Distinguished Toastmaster) and have served in many roles, including President.
Why is this important to mention? Because I want my employer and colleagues to know that I provide current information linked to past practice and recent relevant experience.
- HRIA Speaker Selection Committee
- Previous Coach of 'Minis' Soccer program
- Previous Board Member with the Canadian Club of Edmonton
- Previous participant and previous administrator of the Edmonton Compensation Round Table
- Previously involved in the Edmonton Twin and Triplet Club, Friendship Committee
- Preciously the Chair of the PSAC Education Fund Committee
- Previously the Treasurer for the HRIA, Edmonton Chapter, and also Audit Committee Member.